It’s End-of-Year Specials Time!
Now through December 31, 2014, take advantage of the special pricing on the following popular Carlson Software options:
Price:$2995 (regularly $4125)
Features & Benefits — The Carlson Civil Suite provides the most robust automation and ease-of-use of any civil design solution available today, and it does dynamic updating without a single custom object.
- Comprised of Carlson Civil, Carlson Survey, Carlson Hydrology, and Carlson GIS
- Includes maintenance through Sept. 1, 2015 (through the 2016 upgrade)
- Support for AutoCAD® 2015
- Compatible with AutoCAD versions 2007 and up
- Built-in IntelliCAD® 8.0
Carlson Survey Embedded AutoCAD
Price:$2695 (regularly $2995)
Features & Benefits — The easy-to-use and intuitive Carlson Survey is surveyors’ number one choice in software. For 2015, the software provides upgrades to the 3D viewer that allows users to apply textures, animation, surface updates, even record movies and import Sketch-Up objects. The software’s popular field-to-finish feature has also been enhanced for 2015 to allow surveyors to do coding on pipe networks that then allows them to build a network of pipes.
- Built-in 2013 AutoCAD OEM engine
- Upgrades to the 3D viewer
- Field-to-finish feature
Price:$7500 (regularly $9000)
Features & Benefits — Designed for surveyors or contractors who work in AutoCAD or PDF documents doing estimating/bidding, data prep/3D model building, or construction layout, stakeout, cutsheets.
- Calculate site cut & fill and topsoil
- Differentiate strata volumes & dirt vs. rock
- Accurately determine subgrade quantities
- Estimate trench and pipe quantities
- Estimate roadways from cross-sections
- Prepare the design info for exact staking
- Create a 3D model for machine control
New — just added special – CR2 and CR5 Robotic Total Stations
Features & Benefits — Quick to set up with easy-to-use functions that simplify the entire process even more, Carlson’s super reliable CR2 and CR5 robotic total stations provide users with the most efficient way to survey with their incorporated advanced positioning technology of AIM360, TRACK360 and SCOUT360.
They offer advanced technology for:
With the flexibility to be combined with Carlson Software’s powerful Data Collection software and other Hardware solutions, the CR2 and CR5 robots deliver precision and productivity for land surveying, engineering, and construction measurement.