… From data collection through office design
Developing user-friendly, technically advanced software for land surveying — doing what surveyors needed it to do – is how Carlson Software got its start. By encouraging a “positive feedback loop” in the survey market, Carlson gets invaluable data that is used to develop annual releases always chock-full of customer-driven new features.
For powerful, flexible “Field-to-Finish,” Carlson Survey office design software is made to work with SurvCE and SurvPC. Code all entries in SurvCE and symbols, points, and linework are drawn automatically in Carlson Survey. It’s seamless and a time (and money) saver. In fact, both SurvCE and SurvPC serve as an efficient preview screen for the final drawing – if it looks good on the data collector, it will process perfectly in Carlson Survey.
Whether in the field or in the office, those working in the land surveying industry will benefit from Carlson Software’s proven solutions.
Comprehensive Solutions for the Land Surveying Professional
- Survey Office: Dynamic tools for COGO, Adjustments, Points, Deeds, Contouring and more Continue ->
- Data Collection: Software in the field that supports a wide variety of total station and GPS Continue ->
- Point Cloud: Process laser scan data to generate models, breaklines and points Continue ->
- Network Least Squares: A simple, yet powerful data post-processing solution integrated into your workflow Continue ->
- Survey Hardware: Reliable data collectors and GPS units built for the field Continue ->