“Survey-grade” GIS in the office and field
Through its strong land surveying background and partnership with Esri, Carlson Software’s GIS solutions provide a seamless workflow for mobile and desktop GIS mapping with survey grade accuracy. Be sure to check out our GIS Primer.
In the field, the ArcGIS-enabled version of Carlson SurvPC can be used intuitively to perform all survey functions; ArcGIS points, lines GIS professionals and Surveyors are able to access years’ worth of projects directly in the field and have that data save to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export or translations issues.
In the office, Carlson GIS offers tools for data capture and linking, data labeling, import/export of SHP files, polygon topology creation and analysis, and more. and polygons can be used for staking. ArcGIS Nodes can be used for resections and localization; and users are able to query GIS feature attributes at any time with the Store Points, Stake Points, and Map View screens.
Additionally, with the purchase of Carlson Survey, users receive a free copy of ArcGIS through Carlson Software’s partnership with Esri.
Comprehensive Solutions for GIS
- GIS Office: A “Swiss Army Knife” of GIS tools on your desktop Continue ->
- GIS360: A complete mobile field GIS-GPS tool Continue ->
- SurvCE: Upgradeable from total-station support all the way to GPS and Robotic! Continue ->
- SurvPC: The world’s most flexible & powerful data collection on the PC platform Continue ->
- Hardware: Reliable data collectors, GPS units, and total stations Continue ->