“Survey-grade” GIS in the office and field
Through its strong land surveying background and partnership with Esri, Carlson Software’s GIS solutions provide a seamless workflow for mobile and desktop GIS mapping with survey grade accuracy.
In the field, Carlson GIS360 and the ArcGIS-enabled version of Carlson SurvPC can be used intuitively to perform all survey functions; including ArcGIS points and lines. GIS professionals and Surveyors are able to access years’ worth of projects directly in the field and have that data save to an Esri geodatabase with no import/export or translations issues.
In the office, Carlson GIS offers tools for data capture and linking, data labeling, import/export of SHP files, polygon topology creation and analysis, and the ability to use polygons for staking. ArcGIS Nodes can be used for resections and localization; and users are able to query GIS feature attributes at any time with the Store Points, Stake Points, and Map View screens.
Comprehensive Solutions for GIS
- GIS360: A complete mobile field GIS-GPS tool Continue ->
- GIS Office: A “Swiss Army Knife” of GIS tools on your desktop Continue ->
- SurvCE: Upgradeable from total-station support all the way to GPS and Robotic! Continue ->
- SurvPC: The world’s most flexible & powerful data collection on the PC platform Continue ->
- Hardware: Reliable data collectors, GPS units, and total stations Continue ->