The Carlson Civil Suite is the civil engineering design software that puts you in the passing lane! What might take days with other civil engineering software takes just hours, or even minutes, with the powerful and intuitive Carlson Civil–it’s advanced technology that will work for you.
Work with Carlson Civil on AutoCAD (versions 2010 to current) or with the built-in IntelliCAD 8.1. With Carlson Civil, you’ll get true 3D, easy-to-use 3D, plus, with the updated 3D Flyover, any surface edits made in CAD are automatically updated in the 3D view.
Road NETwork. Build all roads, intersections and cul-de-sacs in 2D and 3D with a single click of the “PROCESS” button.
SiteNET. Elevate your estimating accuracy with this intuitive layer-based surface generator and earthwork calculator.
LotNET. Quickly define an entire subdivision of lots based on an outer boundary, interior ROWs or Centerlines, and a simple set of user-defined “rules,” then pick “PROCESS” and the lots appear, defined and labeled.
The Civil Suite is designed especially for civil engineers and CAD technicians who need power and flexibility to make “short work” of even the most challenging design projects. At its foundation, Carlson Civil contains sophisticated and integrated command sets that are easy to learn, cost-effective and even fun to use!
See our Civil Products in Action!
[tubepress mode=”playlist” playlistValue=”PL8BsfPBmESiJwm6qL1tDmaLoJVSrwSUcX” resultsPerPage=”12″ resultCountCap=”12″]
- Perform data integrity checks, convert proprietary objects into usable entities and eliminate wasteful redundancies with this powerful tool for control over the drawing no matter who had it before you.
- Highly improved command that allows you to define tolerances and safety checks when joining objects together.
- Time- and effort-saving method of defining boundaries.
- Get an instantaneous and dynamic readout of bearings, distances, elevations and other information for Quality Assurance activities.
3D Viewer Window
- View perspectives and get elevational analysis of 3D data and surfaces with this tool, which has eliminated the need for costly graphics hardware upgrades.
2D/3D Polyline Utilities
- With these, Carlson gives you tools to enhance the use of polylines that AutoCAD® doesn’t have.
Erase by Layer
- Save time eradicating data on layer(s) without having to isolate, erase and restore them.
Quick Keys Editor
- Quickly key in shortcut commands to speed your own projects.
Point Data Management
- Organize your point data with these valuable tools for setting, managing, modifying and reporting point data.
Product Data Management
- Define and Assign… Carlson Civil allows you, the end user, to define your project folder structure in the way that makes sense to you and your organization, with as little or as much complexity as suits your needs, and then assign the data types used in the Carlson Civil Suite to the folers you’ve defined. At Carlson Software, we know that this is a critical key to your successful implementation of the software, so we let you design it yourself.
- Develop and analyze surfaces and their respective contours and labels in just one step. This tool eliminates the need to run a complex series of commands to perform this oft-needed function. External and sharable files are stored, various analyses are performed to ensure data integrity and automatic labeling guarantees that all contours are appropriately labeled with reactive annotation precisely as the user wishes.
- Produce clean, well-documented project plans fast and efficiently with precise tools that use Carlson Civil’s library of annotation features. Carlson Civil allows you to introduce your own annotation style to personalize your drawing and provides the tools to quickly clean up complicated annotation challenges in dense drawings. Text overlaps are automatically checked and you have the option of allowing the software to correct it or choose the correction you prefer.
- The Civil Suite’s volume computations use the industry’s most accurate algorithms and can be based directly on the source data, thereby eliminating any inaccuracies found in other algorithms. Detailed reports in a variety of ways, plus cut/fill labels, color maps and centroids in the drawing file can be produced, all with easy-to-use tools.
Carlson Software Works For You
A customer’s relationship with Carlson Software goes beyond simply purchasing our software – with Regional Managers throughout the country, free technical support for life, and training options for any budget – we’ve got you covered!
Carlson Software’s Mission
- To be the premier independent developer of land surveying, civil engineering, construction and mining software.
- To maintain our reputation for technological innovation.
- To provide industry-leading customer service and support.
- To provide one-source technology solutions from data collection to design on through to construction.
Customers & Their Success Stories
Moving from Land Desktop to Carlson
Carlson has great software but what keeps us sticking with Carlson is the incredible tech support. You guys are great.
– Bob Piggott,
“…Thanks for your time and help, you guys have the best tech support out of any software out there.”
– Will Clark,
Aqua Terra Consultants, Inc.
“…Thanks so much for your help, you guys at Tech Support rock.”
-Stacey L. Allott, LS,
Geomatics Land Surveying, PC
Saranac Lake, NY
Training & Carlson College
Carlson Software’s prides itself in delivering intuitive software that reduces the need for extensive, time-consuming training. Through our self-help manuals and video options, as well as dedicated technical support, customers’ focus is on production, not jumping through hoops.
Additionally, Carlson Software has expert training facilities through the approved Members of the Carlson College Training Program
. Each member of Carlson College has met Carlson Software’s standards for training excellence and each individual trainer is an expert on Carlson Software’s products.
To register for a class or for more information on training, including online options, contact your Regional Representative listed below or email email@example.com
Train with our resident expert:
Meet your Regional Representative!