The cost to attend is $750 per person. Conference attendance is limited to 300 attendees. Register early to ensure a seat at the user conference.
The Orleans Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada. A block of Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Book on line at www.orleanscasino.com/groups using reservation ID A6CSC02 or call (800) 675-3267 with group name Carlson Software.
- There are a limited number of Non-smoking rooms. The Orleans and Carlson cannot guarantee an attendees preference.
- When attendees book their room their credit card will be charged immediately for their fist night Deposit (room and tax).
Las Vegas Airport: McCarran International Airport
Las Vegas Shuttle Services:
Operates 4:00 a.m. – 2:00 a.m.
To Strip hotels – $4.75
Downtown hotels – $6.00
Off-Strip hotels – $6.00
McCarran Airport – $8.00 per person (each way)
Operates 24 hours
To Strip hotels – $4.75 – $9.00
Downtown hotels – $6.50 – $12.00
McCarran Airport – $9.00 per person (each way)
Grayline/Coach USA/Express Shuttle
Operates 7:00 a.m. – 1:30 a.m.
To Strip hotels – $4.75
Downtown hotels – $6.50
Off-Strip hotels – $9.00 – $12.00
McCarran Airport – $6.50 one way, $12.00 round trip
Las Vegas Limousine
Citizens Area Transit
To register for this event, contact your local Carlson Reseller. The registration fee is $750 per attendee. Refer to the map below for assistance locating your dealer.
The registration fee is $750 per attendee and includes the following events Monday afternoon, February 22, through Wednesday, February 24, 2015.
- 3:00 pm: Registration Opens
- 7:00 pm: Reception
Tuesday/Wednesday Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am-8:00 am: Breakfast on your own
- 8:00-9:30: Session 1
- 9:30-10:15: Breakout session
- 10:15-11:45: Session 2
- 11:45-1:15: Lunch Provided
- 1:15 pm-2:45 pm: Session 3
- 2:45-3:30: Breakout session
- 3:30-5:00: Session 4
- 5:00-on: Dinner on your own
- At GeoMax we provide a comprehensive portfolio of integrated solutions by developing, manufacturing and distributing quality construction and surveying instruments and software. We address professional as well as occasional users with our easy-to-use, yet highly productive total stations, GPS/GNSS instruments, software, lasers, optical and digital levels and accessories. More information is available at www.geomax-positioning.com
- Juniper Systems A proud partner of Carlson Software, Juniper Systems is a world-class manufacturer of rugged handheld computers in Survey and GIS markets, helping professionals increase productivity and reduce costs. With a reputation for quality and reliability, Juniper Systems’ rugged handhelds are designed to run smoothly in even the most rugged environments.