Carlson Academics: Application

Carlson Software provides unlimited desktop licensing to qualified colleges and universities around the world. Carlson Software will also provide college and university programs any hardware on our retail price list, i.e. Carlson Surveyor or Carlson MINI, for 20% off the list price.

In addition, Carlson Software will supply Carlson SurvCE, our renowned data collection software, together with Carlson Xport.

Call 606-564-5028 and ask for Lauren Brown for more information about the program and any of the aforementioned products. To apply, please fill out the following form:

Payment Options

The options for payment are Check / Money Order or Credit Card.

If your method of payment is Check / Money Order then please fill out, print, and mail the Mail-in Application along with your payment (call in advance for pricing if you’ve checked the Surveyor or MINI).

If your payment method is Credit Card then please fill out and submit the form below. Lauren Brown will then contact you via email first to confirm receipt and then, upon your reply, will call you to take your credit card information via the telephone.

NAME OF ACADEMIC INSTITUTION:
CONTACT NAME:
DEPARTMENT:
PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
BILLING ADDRESS:
PHONE:
FAX:
EMAIL:
TOTAL NUMBER OF CARLSON SEATS NEEDED FOR LAB(S):

LAB#1

LAB#2

CHECK PRODUCTS BELOW:
Carlson Civil Suite (Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology and Carlson GIS) Carlson Surveyor (data collector)
Carlson Survey Carlson MINI (data collector)
Carlson Takeoff
Carlson Simplicity
Carlson SurvCE w/ Xport

SOFTWARE LICENSE(S):

This software is protected by United States copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as applicable intellectual property laws and treaties. This software is licensed, not sold.

I, representing

, agree to pay the annual academic administrative fee of $650 to Carlson Software in exchange for licensed use of select software provided by Carlson. I understand that I am under no obligation to upgrade our version of Carlson Software each year. I agree to comply with the Carlson End User Agreement found within the software upon installation. Exercising my right to use this software binds me to the terms of the EULA. If I do not agree to the terms contained herein, I will not use this software.

NAME:
TITLE:
DATE:

Signature: I attest that the information I have provided is current and accurate.

Payment options will be provided after application submission