Carlson Takeoff training to be held in Ft. Lauderdale, Jan 31-Feb 2
This Carlson Takeoff Training Event will feature three full days of intense classes with the first two days geared toward beginners and the final day for advanced users (see below for class details). Sign up for one, two, or all three days with discounts for additional staff.
Slated to be held Tuesday through Thursday, January 31st – February 2nd, at the Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale, Downtown Las Olas Area, this event will include lunch and snacks at breaks with the following agenda:
- CAD Basics in Carlson Software
- Importing & Working with PDFs & Paper Plans
- Quality Control Tools & Reports
- Trench Cut, Backfill, & Pipe Quantities
- Importing & Working with DWGs
- Cut/Fill, Subgrade, & Topsoil Volumes
- Strata Modeling & Reports
- Creating Field Data for Stakeout & Machine Control
- Cross-Section Estimating from Paper or PDFs
- Road Modeling from Alignments, Profiles, & Templates
- Over-Excavation Volumes
- Multi-Surface Workflows
Space is limited. Click here for pricing and to register!
Note: it is recommended that all attendees bring a laptop with the software loaded if possible (a demo copy can be loaded if not, but no laptops will be available).