Carlson Survey 2017 OEM Released
MAYSVILLE, Ky., U.S.A. (August 9, 2016)— Carlson Survey 2017 OEM is easy-to-use, full-featured software for surveyors which comes with the AutoCAD® 2013 OEM engine built-in.
Field-to-Finish upgrades are a focus in the new version with many user suggested improvements including hatch for closed polylines, draw fitted text using control points, automatic multi-point symbols and using GIS codes for processing. Photos taken with SurvCE can be linked to the points in the drawing automatically. New special codes are available for best-fit lines, settings the linetype width and controlling the point labels. Power users can now edit the whole code table in a single spreadsheet.
Together with Carlson Survey 2017 version, which works on AutoCAD® versions 2010 to 2017 and comes with the improved IntelliCAD® 8.2 built-in, Carlson Survey OEM is the number one office software solution for surveyors in the United States.
The many improvements to Carlson Survey 2017 OEM include:
- New Carlson Community for sharing program files such as point symbols and Field-to-Finish code tables;
- New hatch wizard to quickly hatch by picking an interior point or perimeter polyline;
- Added method to create a combined line and curve table;
- In the point editor, added display of images attached to points with ability to add and remove images. Added display of point groups and setting for non-surface status;
- Added Point Group Manager functions to create, isolate, edit, and renumber points; and
- Added ability to label northing and easting together with latitude and longitude.
All versions of Carlson Survey, which benefit from more than 30 years of continual improvement, are designed for use for land surveying, providing a full tool kit for surveyors with everything from network least squares to surface modeling. Users get the ability to work seamlessly between the office and the field and they can establish company-wide design styles to ease and speed their work.
For more information about the 2017 versions of Carlson Survey or Carlson Survey OEM, visit your local dealer or www.carlsonsw.com or call Carlson at 800-989-5028 or 606-564-5028. Carlson has been meeting surveyors’ software needs since 1983.