‘A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey 2017’; a Complete Resource for Learning Carlson Survey Released
CANBY, Ore. – “A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey 2017” has been released by Rick Ellis of Cadapult Press. “A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey,” which is updated following the annual release of Carlson Survey, focuses on effectively using Carlson Survey and providing you with skills other professionals are using in the workplace every day.
“When you buy this new book, “A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey 2017” to go along with “A Practical Guide to Carlson Fundamentals 2017” you have the most complete and comprehensive resource for learning Carlson Survey available,” says Ellis. “These books were designed to go together as you start with the core features covered in the Fundamentals book, then moving on to the more advanced features in the Survey book.”
This courseware is an essential resource for all surveyors and survey technicians utilizing Carlson Survey to perform all types of survey calculations and deliverables. Critical components are covered in a clear and comprehensive approach that enables the reader to quickly learn key topics and effectively put them to use in their daily workflow.
Each lesson contains a discussion within the background of the topic and its real world applications, followed by step-by-step exercises that demonstrate how to make them work for you.
After completing this book, you will be able to:
- Navigate the Pull-down Menus and Ribbon Menus
- Set up Carlson Software to use the Project approach
- Utilize various COGO tools
- Enter Raw Survey Data at the Command Prompt
- Enter Raw Survey Data in the Carlson Raw Data Editor
- Adjust a Traverse with Compass and Angle Balance
- Adjust a Traverse with Carlson SurvNet
- Enter Deed Data to Create a Deed File
- Perform a Deed Correlation with Field Data
- Create and Edit Lots and Areas
- Utilize Carlson LotNet to Generate Lots and Setbacks
- Edit and Annotate LotNet Lots
- Setup Field to Finish Codes and Generate 2D and 3D Geometry
- Utilize Various Critical Coordinate File Utilities
- Utilize the Point History to Record all Edits to Coordinate Files
- Use Special Linetypes for Map Creation
The text includes 33 lessons features 60 exercises and while mastery of “A Practical Guide to Carlson Fundamentals” isn’t mandatory for successful completion “A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey 2017,” it is a recommended prerequisite to this courseware.
“A Practical Guide to Carlson Fundamentals 2017” has also been released this year and like “A Practical Guide to Carlson Survey 2017,” it features easy to follow procedures and flexible datasets allow you to “skip ahead” to a relevant lesson, or use as an on-demand reference guide.
Cadapult Press offers books for AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D, and Carlson Software, written by authors with decades of industry expertise and classroom teaching experience. Visit www.cadapult-software.com for more information.